Thursday, December 3, 2009

Nutcracker smacker



On Monday night Laura, Ann, Abs, and I went to the Nutcracker. I have a special bond with the Nutcracker because of the 6 years I actively performed in it when I was younger. While this version was different it wasn't any less satisfying. It was actually quite delightful! In London they have a professional dancer play Clara and she was beautiful. She had the most amazing feet. I loved watching her. The Sugar Plum Fairy, and the Nutcracker Prince were amazing as well. The whole production was just perfect. We saw it on December 1 and I think it was exactly what I needed to kick off the holiday season. At the end I think they knew we liked it because the bows went on for almost as long as the ballet. It was a little ridiculous. Like with Sleeping Beauty it got me really excited to take ballet next semester! I'm so happy we went. It was a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment