Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Laura!


HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY LAURA!

Today is my soul sister's. Laura has quickly become someone who I share more similar qualities with than anyone else I know. Everyone laughs at us, but it's seriously creepy how much we have in common. For example, we both love Peter Pan, Harry Potter, and the movie, "The Santa Claus". We also had the same bedspread and Audrey Hepburn picture last year (it's how we met). I knew when she came to London we were meant to be friends. Haha, but really I love her to death. For her birthday Abs, Annie, Lauren, Laura's friend Tara, Laura and I went to dinner at Zizii last night (just like mine). It was a lot of fun. I think she really enjoyed it. Today we sang to her before dinner and had cheesecake for dessert (yum)! Cath and I gave her a necklace with a crown charm on it and Annie, Abs, and Laur gave her earmuffs. I hope she had a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment