Monday, November 2, 2009

A night at the Ballet!



On Friday Abby, Laura, and I went to the Ballet, "Sleeping Beauty" at the Royal Opera House. It was so much fun. I absolutely love going to the ballet. It has always been one of my favorite things to do. We got all dressed up and felt very classy as we took our seats. The Opera House is huge and so gorgeous. We were up near the top, but still had a perfect view of the stage. The dancers were beautiful. Aurora was one of the most beautiful ballerinas I have ever seen. It made me really miss ballet, so I'm super excited to take it next semester. It also made me miss performing in "The Nutcracker". Such fun times. I am so glad we decided to go. I'm also really excited that we're going to see "The Nutcracker" at the end of this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment